Learning without Limits
With the Arizona Virtual Academy (AZVA), students in grades K-12 have a high-quality, tuition-free, online public school education option. Working one-on-one with a teacher, students can learn anywhere an Internet connection can be found.
You know your kids are special, with their unique strengths, weaknesses, and dreams. That's why the Arizona Virtual Academy and leading online curriculum provider K¹² work together to ignite the minds of children like yours to bring learning and innate possibility alive.
AZVA students receive many benefits, including:
- One or more certified, engaged teachers
- The patented K¹² methodology for online learning
- An active, supportive school community
- An individualized approach to learning
Because all children deserve to learn without limits.
The Arizona Virtual Academy uses the engaging K¹² curriculum, the leading online curriculum provider for grades K-12.
The K¹² curriculum is based on decades of education research about how kids' minds really learn—all kinds of minds. The minds that wander when traditional classes are too slow. The minds that get lost in the classroom shuffle. The minds that need a little more time to grasp big ideas.
The K-8 Program
- Math, Science, History, English/Language Arts, Art, and either Music or a World Language
- Rich, engaging content
- Mastery-based learning
- Online and offline materials included
- Individualized pacing and structure
The K¹²9¹² High School Program
- More than 90 courses, including exciting electives
- Multiple versions of core subjects
- A full support team for each student, including teachers, and advisors
- Individualized Learning Plans
- Extensive, personalized support for post-high school success
Teachers & Community
All AZVA teachers are highly qualified and state-certified.
Teachers interact with their students and families during:
- Regularly scheduled conference calls
- E-mail and instant messenger conversations
- Synchronized instructional opportunities
- School activities and outings
- Assessment reviews
All AZVA students and families are part of an active, connected school community.
Throughout the year, AZVA staff, students, and parents gather in-person to celebrate successes, plan for the future, share tips and advice, and have fun. Students and parents benefit from these opportunities to socialize with and stay connected to their school community.
AZVA students are also connected with other students who use the K¹² curriculum throughout the U.S. and internationally through online discussions, clubs, and competitions.
Enrolling in AZVA
The Arizona Virtual Academy accepts students in kindergarten through 12th grade who reside in Arizona and meet all eligibility requirements. New kindergarten students must have a sibling who is enrolled in and attending AZVA to be eligible.
Interested in learning about enrollment options for your student? Complete the form on the right to learn more and to stay updated with news from K¹² and the Arizona Virtual Academy!
Fill out the form below to find out more
about how you can receive the benefits of
the Arizona Virtual Academy's curriculum,